.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

How to improve your Mathematics

Posted by   on

Learning Mathematics is not easy to all student in the world. Many student say that Maths is the most difficult subject to them.  But to me I do not agree with that at all.

The more you do, The more you know
When I was in high school I am the best student of Maths. I have spent lot of times for this subject because I love Maths so much. I have my own strategy to learn Maths. 


To improve your Maths you have to:

1. Make a schedule/plan 
set your own timeline for learning this subject
- you must follow this timeline
- review weekly for your schedule
- set your goal for short time/ long time plan for your lessons

2. Self study
- study at school is not enough
- learn more at home, at your free time

3. Do more, know more
- do more exercises as much as you can 
- do all exercises in text book
- do more exercises in other related book

4. Research 
- many books are selling in the market, you can find many good books
- online: research more with online e-books, references
- many web site are sharing about Maths
- research for old exam paper in the previous years  

5. Ask for help
- no one perfect, if you can not solved the problems ask for help
- ask teacher, friends

6. Keep in touch with outstanding student 
 - make friends with outstanding student
 - you will learn/ improve your self from them

7. Study hard
​​ - nothing easy, keep going
 - the more you study hard, the more you know

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts